Missions: 13 Weeks
Week 7CrossLink International
Welcome to our seventh week of studying about missions and focusing on the mission-related work currently on-going in our neighborhood and around the world. This week we’ll look at an organization called "CrossLink International".
CrossLink is a faith-based, international humanitarian aid ministry. They provide medical supplies of all types to mission teams who staff hospitals and clinics in under-developed countries. These teams minister to the sick and injured in the name of Jesus Christ but serve in the community regardless of religion.
Their website is located at http://www.crosslinkinternational.net.
Based on your findings at the CrossLink International web site, answer the following:
- How long has CrossLink been around, and how did it get started?
- Where is CrossLink headquartered?
- What are some of CrossLink's accomplishments since it was founded?
- How is CrossLink funded?
- What are four specific financial ways for you or your organization to become a "link" in CrossLink's supply chain of healing and hope?
- What are five non-financial volunteer ways for people to personally get involved in Crosslink?
- What is CrossLink's "tagline"?
- What other organizations is CrossLink affiliated with?
It's encouraging to know that a local organization like CrossLink is following God’s commands to care for the sick, especially victims of war and natural disasters around the world.