Below are some materials that I have included to assist in the study of Christian doctrine, which refers to some of the basic tenets of Christian beliefs and thought. I pray that God uses these to reinforce your Christian belief system and your ability to "defend the gospel".
Topics as wide-ranging as angels, apologetics, and assurance of salvation are included here.
- - A scriptural look at the world of angels -- and their fallen counterparts, demons.
- - A quick look at the evidence for Christ.
- Apologetics - Questions Every Christian Should Know the Answer To
- - Questions that Christians need the answers to, if they are to be equipped to minister to a lost and dying world
- Challenging Questions People Ask
- - Questions that many Christians struggle with in their relationship with God and in their daily walk.
- - A discussion exploring how God’s grace transcends rational human logic, and saves us from the justice that we would deserve if we remained unredeemed.
- "Heaven", a book by Randy Alcorn
- - A series of lessons on Heaven, organized around the content of this insightful and biblically-based book.
- Living the Christian Life
- - A series of lessons focused on the twelve Chritian disciplines identified by Richard Foster in his book "Celebration of Discipline".
- (The) Messiahship of Jesus
- - "How do we know that Jesus really is the Messiah?"
- Security of the Believer
- - A lesson that tackles the question “Can I lose my salvation?” head-on.
- "Who is Jesus Anyway?"
- - A series of lessons examining the evidence that proves that Jesus is the true Messiah, and the ONLY way to be saved.