Organizations That I Support
Below are links to organizations that I personally support, either on a volunteer basis, or on a financial basis, or both.
- BGEA: The Billy Graham Evangelistic Association
- - an organization dedicated to spreading the Gospel of Jesus Christ throughout the world.
- Compassion International
- - a Christian child advocacy ministry.
- Doctors Without Borders/Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF)
- - an independent international medical humanitarian organization that delivers emergency aid.
- Habitat for Humanity
- - a nonprofit, ecumenical Christian housing ministry.
- Indigenous Outreach International (IOI)
- - an evangelical intra-Church Christian missionary organization that seeks to provide technical, financial, educational and prayer support for indigenous and cross-cultural missionaries.
- International Justice Mission (IJM)
- - exists to protect people from violent forms of injustice by securing rescue and restoration for victims and accountability for perpetrators.
- LifeLine Pregnancy Care Center
- - an organization that ministers to women, men, and teens affected by an unplanned pregnancies.
- The Navigators
- - an interdenominational, nonprofit organization dedicated to helping people navigate spiritually, to know Christ and to make Him known.
- Samaritan's Purse International Relief
- - a nondenominational evangelical Christian organization providing spiritual and physical aid to hurting people around the world.
- Southview Baptist Church
- - a Protestant church of members who believe in one true God, the saving work of Jesus the Christ for all who trust in Him, the absolute truth of the Bible, and the priesthood of every believer.
- World Vision
- - a Christian humanitarian organization dedicated to helping children, families and their communities worldwide by tackling the causes of poverty and injustice.