Children's Questions About God and the Bible
In this series of "lessons", I have compiled several groups of children's questions about God, Jesus, and the Bible. I have also included some very personally-touching exchanges with my godson, Bradley, regarding the endtime prophesies contained in Book of Revelations (which most adults don't even take the effort to question and/or understand).
The questions presented in these lessons are sometimes funny, but almost always profound. I hope that you enjoy reading them as much as I enjoyed answering them. You may want to try and answer them yourself, before examining my responses.
By the way, I and the pastoral staff thought that this topic was interesting enough to actually develop a sermon around. I hope that you will be blessed by this rendition of the questions as well.
If you encounter any problems playing the audio (mp3) files, position your mouse pointer over the link and right-click your mouse. From the resultant menu choices, choose "Save Target As" and simply save the file to your Desktop (or some other file location of your choosing). You can then open and play the audio file "locally". I won't be offended if you delete it from your hard drive after listening to it. You can always come back here to retrieve it again, anytime you would like.
- Lesson 1
- Little Kids Ask the Toughest Questions
- Lesson 2
- Young Kids Ask the Toughest Questions
- Lesson 3
- Older Kids Ask the Toughest Questions
- Lesson 4
- Revelation: Letter to a 9-Year-Old
- Sermon: Kids Ask the Toughest Questions (mp3 file)
- - A 05/13/07 Sunday morning sermon at Southview Baptist Church; Scripture References: Isa. 55:8; Matt. 6:33; Jer. 29:11; Gen. 1:29-30; Gen. 9:1-3; Isa. 11:6-9; Rom. 8:21-23; Luke 16:19-26; Matt. 22:32; Luke 24:30-32; Matt. 17:1-4; Rev. 7:9; Rev. 19:8, Rev. 21:4; 2Cor. 12:1-4.